Florence Pugh Wiki Biography:- Florence Pugh is a British Actress who hails from Oxford, England.
She made her acting debut with the movie “The Falling” in the year 2014 but came into the spotlight in the year 2016 with her movie “Lady Macbeth”. She had also played the role of Scarlett Johansson’s sister in the movie Black Widow.
Florence is well-known amongst her huge social media fan following with more than 307k followers on Twitter, over 6.6 million followers on Instagram, and over 74.1k subscribers on YouTube.
Also Read:- Hailee Steinfeld Wiki Biography
|Full Name||Florence Pugh|
|Known Name||Florence Pugh|
|Nick Name||Flossie Rose|
|Date Of Birth||03rd January 1996|
|Birth Place||Oxford, England, United Kingdom|
|Career Start||2014 (acting debut)|
|Profession||The United Kingdom English Actress|
Florence Pugh’s Age, Height, Weight
She is 26 years old. Her height is 5 feet 8 inches. Florence’s eyes and hair colors are Black and Blonde respectively. She once dyed her hair brunette and even temporarily red hair she has finally switched to Blonde hair.
|Height||In Feet & Inches:- 5’3’’ |
In Centimetres:- 162 cm
In Metres:- 1.62 m
|Body Type||Not known|
|Weight||In Kgs:- 57 kgs |
In Pounds:- 125 pounds
|Body Measurements||Not known|
|Clothing Size||Not known|
|Skin Color||White/Very Fair|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
Florence Pugh’s Family
Florence was born in Oxford, England, the United Kingdom on 03rd January 1996 to Clinton Pugh and Deborah.
She had spent her childhood around her three siblings, Toby Sabastian (her brother), Arabella Gibbins (her sister), and Rafaele Pugh (her sister).
|Father’s Name||Clinton Pugh|
|Sibling/s||Toby Sabastian (brother) |
Arabella Gibbins (sister)
Rafaele Pugh (sister)
Life & Relationship
Florence is reportedly seeing Zachary Israel Braff, who is an American Actor and Filmmaker.
|Partner||Zachary Israel Braff (Zach)|
Some Interesting And Unknown Facts About Florence Pugh
- She went to Wychwood School, St Edward’s School, Oxford for her schooling.
- She is a graduate and her graduation details are not available anywhere on the internet.
- Florence made her acting debut with the movie “The Falling” in the year 2014.
- She got major recognition in the year 2016 with her movie “Lady Macbeth”. The movie even got the British Independent Film Award.
- In the year 2018, after she acted in the films like “King Lear” and “Outlaw King”, she gathered praises for her role in the miniseries “The Little Drummer Girl” as a lead.
- She even got nominated for the BAFTA Rising Star Award in the year 2018.
- In the year 2019, Florence’s international breakthrough started with the film “Fighting My Family” where she was portraying the character of professional wrestler Paige (Saraya-Jade Bevis).
- 2019 has been a roller coaster ride for Florence’s career as she did many films in the same year like “Midsommar” where she enacted to be a despondent American woman in the horror movie, then she acted as Amy March in the periodic drama named “Little Women”.
- She has received nominations for BAFTA Award and an Academy Award for the above-mentioned movie.
- In 2019 she was presented with the Trophee Chopard at Cannes Film Festival.
- In 2021, she even was starred as the Yelena Belova/Black Widow in the very famous Marvel Cinematic Universe super-hero movie “Black Widow” and the Disney+ mini-series Hawkeye.
Florence Pugh’s Net Worth
Florence’s net worth is USD 5 Million. Her primary source of earning is from being an Actress.
|Net Worth||USD 5 Million|
Hobbies, Interests, Favourites
|Hobbies||Listening to Music|
|Favorite Color||Not known|
|Favorite Place||Not known|
|Favorite Drink||Not known|
|Favorite Sports Person||Not known|
|Favorite Actor||Not known|
|Favorite Actress||Not known|
|Favorite Films||Not known|
|Favorite Workout||Not known|