Gemma Arterton Wiki Biography: Gemma Christina Arterton better known as Gemma Arterton is a British Actress and Film Producer. She was born in Gravesend City in Kent, England.
Gemma went to acting college at the Miskin Theatre at North West Kent College in Dartford and then she joined the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA) and graduated in 2008. While she was still in drama school, she got her first professional role in 2007 in BBC Television Drama Capturing Mary.
Her film debut came with the film St Trinian’s in 2007. Then in 2008, she appeared in James Bond’s Quantum of Solace. She also acted in the movie “The Escape” and for her acting and producing skills in this movie, she won the Harper’s Bazaar Woman of The Year Award.
Arterton is very popular on the social media platform Facebook. She has around 956K followers on Facebook. Other than Facebook, she is not available on other social media platforms because she quit social media. She said that the online abuse she received badly affected her self-confidence. But there are few fan pages of her on Instagram and Twitter which are maintained by her fans.
Also Read:- Linda Cardellini Wiki Biography
|Full Name||Gemma Christina Arterton|
|Nick Name||Gemma Arterton|
|Date Of Birth||February 2, 1986|
|Birth Place||Gravesend, Kent, England|
|Profession||Actress and Film Producer|
Gemma Arterton Age, Height, Weight
Gemma is 36 years old. She is 5 feet 7 inches tall and her weight is 68 kgs. She has Hazel-colored eyes and her hair color is Black.
|Height||In feet- 5 feet 7 inch|
In centimeter- 170.18
|Weight||In kilogram- 68 kg|
In Pound- 149.9 lbs
|Age in 2022||36 Years|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
Gemma Arterton Family
Gemma Arterton was born on February 2, 1986, in Gravesend City in Kent, England. Her father’s name is Barry J. Arterton and he was a welder while her mother’s name is Sally-Anne Heap who runs a cleaning business.
|Father||Barry J. Arterton|
Gemma is Married. She is married to Rory Keenan. The couple married in 2019. Before Rory, she was married to Stefano Catelli but they got divorced in 2015.
Some Interesting Facts About Gemma Arterton
- Gemma was interested in acting since her teenage.
- She made her stage debut with the drama “The Boy Who Fell Into A Book” and for this, she won the best actress prize in a local competition at a local festival.
- At the mere age of 16, Arterton attended acting college at the Miskin Theatre at North West Kent College in Dartford.
- Her professional stage debut came with Shakespeare’s Love’s Labour’s Lost at the Globe Theatre (2007) and her debut film was St Trinian’s(2007).
- She has even won Empire Award for Best Newcomer for her performance in the James Bond film Quantum Of Solace.
- She is also an activist and a film producer besides being an Actress.
- Gemma was even nominated for Olivier Awards for her work on both Nell Gwynn and Made in Dagenham.
- For her movie Made in Dagenham, she won the Evening Standard Theatre Award.
- Gemma has also run her own production company since 2016 with the name Rebel Park Productions.
- A few of her main featured films include Clash of the Titans (2010), Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time(2010), and Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters(2013).
- Gemma loves Acting a lot.
- Her favorite actress is Scarlett Johansson.
- One of her favorite movies is Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters.
- Gemma loves eating Pizza.
Gemma Arterton’s Net Worth
Gemma has a net worth of around $13 Million USD. The major source of her income is from TV shows and web series.
|Net Worth||Around $13 Million USD|
|Income Source||TV shows and Web Series|
|Does she consume Alcohol?||No|
|Does she Smoke Cigarettes?||No|
|Can she Drive?||Yes|
|Can she Swim?||Yes|
|Is she a Yoga Practitioner?||No|
|Is she a Jogger?||Yes|
Gemma loves to listen to music and she also loves shopping a lot. She also loves eating Pizza.
|Hobbies||Listening to Music and Shopping|