Gwyneth Paltrow Wiki Biography:- Gwyneth Kate Paltrow commonly known as Gwynne Paltrow is an American cookbook writer, singer and artist.
She made her acting debut in a film directed by her father Bruce Paltrow. Gwyneth then performed well in ‘Se7en,’ ‘Flesh and Bone’ and in the British drama, ‘Emma,’ where she received honours. After being featured in films like ‘Sliding Door’ and ‘A Perfect Murder’. She was awarded the worldwide recognition for her performance in ‘Shakespeare in Love’, for which she won an ‘Academy Award’ for ‘Best Actress.’
Gwyneth also appeared occasionally in comic movies such as ‘Shallow Hal’ and the Royal Tenenbaum. She has also appeared in the great budget studio films including the “Iron Man” comic book. She has also been awarded an “Emmy Award” for her role as a Holly Holliday in an episode called “The Substitute” on the hit TV show “Glee”
Gwyneth is also the face of the American fashion brand ‘Coach’, who owns the ‘Goop.com’ lifestyle business and has written two recipe books. Gwyneth Kate Paltrow has risen among her followers as an attractive style icon.
Also Read:- Natalie Portman Wiki Biography
|Real Name||Gwyneth Kate Paltrow|
|Date Of Birth||September 27, 1972|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Profession||Actress, Singer, Author|
|School||Crossroads School (Santa Monica, California)|
|College / University||University of California, Santa Barbara|
Early Life & Childhood
- She was born on September 27, 1972 in Los Angeles City of California, USA.
- Gwyneth is the daughter of American Actress Blythe Danner and late film producer and director Bruce Paltrow.
- The father of Paltrow was Jewish while her mother was a Christian.
- Gwyneth studied at the ‘Crossroads School’ in Santa Monica before enrolling at the ‘Spence School’ in New York City. Before leaving for action, she studied anthropology briefly at the ‘University of California.’
- She spent one year as an exchange student at the town of Talavera de la Reina in the western portion of Toledo, Spain, at 15.
- In 1989, Paltrow made her debut in ‘High,’ a TV movie directed by her father. The following year she made a professional stage debut there, after watching her mother perform at the Williamstown Theatre Festival in Massachusetts.
- Gwyneth appeared in Travolta stars ‘Shout,’ ‘Hook’ as the young Wendy Darling, and films like ‘Cruel Doubt’ and ‘Desadly Relations’ from 1991 to 1993.
- She got recognized in the drama “Flesh and Bone” as James Caan’s younger buddy. Meg Ryan and Dennis Quaid also featured in the picture. Paltrow was hailed by The New York Times as a scene-stealer.
- In the 1995 blockbuster thriller “Se7en,” she portrayed the sweetheart and the wife of Brad Pitt high school and was nominated for a “Satellite” award. In the movie, Pitt and Morgan Freeman portrayed homicide investigators in a vicious serial murder case.
- In 1996, she portrayed the titular character in ‘Emma’ based on a book by Jane Austen. She shared screen space alongside Alan Cumming, Ewan McGregor, Toni Collette and Jeremy Northam.
- Gwyneth took the lead in two films in 1998, “Sliding Doors,” a romantic comedy and an adaption of Dickens’ book “Great Expectations”. Paltrow was presented with such performers as Ethan Hawke, Robert De Niro, Anne Bancroft and Chris Cooper in ‘Great Expectations’.
- In ‘The Talented Mr. Ripley’ in 1999 she played as Marge Sherwood. Matt Damon, Jude Law, Cate-Blanchett, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Jack Davenport James Rebhorn and Celia Weston were also starring in this psychological thriller movie.
- Gwyneth also made her singing debut in the 2000 movie ‘Duets’ which included a cover rendition of Smokey Robinson’s ‘Cruisin,’ a single track which was laid out in Australia to the number one.
- She played Margot Tenenbaum in the 2001 comedy drama film ‘The Royal Tenenbaums’ directed by Wes Anderson. Danny Glover, Gene Hackman, Anjelica Huston, Bill Murray, Ben Stiller, Luke Wilson and Owen Wilson all appeared on screen.
- ‘Shallow Hal,’ a romantic comedy film from 2001, starring with Jack Black and Jason Alexander. He raised over $141 million at the box office and won Paltrow the ‘Teen Choice Award’ nomination.
- In 2005, she was made into the face of a perfume brand named ‘Estée Lauder Pleasures’ In Chicago, she signed perfume bottles and in New York promoted the brand with three more models.
- She was signed in 2007 for the PBS TV series ‘Spain… On the Road Once again.’ The weekly newsletter ‘Goop’ was launched the following year encouraging readers to ‘feed on the inner side.’
- She also appeared in the Marvel’s superhero movie ‘Iron Man'(2008) as Tony Stark portrayed by Robert Downey Jr.’s personal assistant. Gwyneth continued to take up her role as pepper pots in the sequels of ‘Iron Man.’ She also took up her part in other ‘Marvel’ movies like ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming.’
- Gwyneth appeared in the ‘Contagion’ medical thriller of 2011 directed by Steven Soderbergh. In addition to Gwyneth, performers such as Marion Cotillard, Bryan Cranston, Matt Damon, Laurence Fishburne, Jude Law, Kate Winslet and Jennifer Ehle also performed in this picture.
- Gwyneth has portrayed Phoebe in ‘Thanks for Sharing,’ a comedy film, which received relatively positive reviews at the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival. Three individuals follow this attempt to heal from sexual addiction.
- From her first novel, Spain… Gwyneth wrote in 2008 a Culinary Road Trip ‘My Daughter of the Father: Delicious,’ ‘Easy Recipes Celebrating Family and Confederacy and Kitchen Table Notes.’
- In 1998, Gwyneth performed in “Shakespeare in Love,” showing Viola de Lesseps, William Shakespeare’s fictitious lover. The picture earned over $289 million at the box office and received numerous honours.
- Gwyneth played Holly Holliday, who is a recurring fictitious character from the ‘Fox’ music comedy-drama show ‘Glee.’ Her portrayal won her an ‘Emmy’ prize in 2011, attracting favourable reviews.
- In ‘Iron Man 2’ (2010) and ‘Iron Man 3’ Gwyneth had a part in the movies where the former made 623.9 million dollars, the latter gained 1,215 billion dollars. She also played her part in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ (2017), ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ (2018) and ‘Endgame: Avengers’ (2019).
- Gwyneth received many accolades for her first performances in ‘Shakespeare in Love,’ the ‘Academy Award,’ the Golden Globe Award and two ‘Screen Actors Guild Awards’ in 1998.
- She also received ‘MTV Movie Award’ for ‘Best Kiss.’
- In 2010, Gwyneth received the ‘Primetime Emmy Award’ for her work in ‘Glee,’ for ‘Emergent Guest Actress in a Comedy Series.’ She was nominated for many accolades for her portrayal in the ‘Iron Man’ series.
Life & Legacy Personality
- Brad Pitt and Ben Affleck have been dated by Paltrow. In 2003 she married Chris Martin of British rock band ‘Coldplay’ with two children – Apple Blythe Alison and Moses Bruce. In March 2014 they were separated.
- In April 2015, Gwyneth filed for divorce, which was finalized on 14 July 2016.
- Then Gwyneth dated producer Brad Falchuk and became involved with him in January 2018. Both of them were married in September 2018.
- Retired optometrist Terry Sanderson sued $3.1 million against Gwyneth. He alleged that, when he collided with him on a ski piste in the Deer Valley Resort, Park City (Utah), Paltrow inflicted irreversible traumatic brain damage.
- This US actress called her kid Apple since the apples are full, delicious and nimble.
- The actress narrated a short video for the ‘UNICEF,’ which was intended to collect money to prevent infants being born with the HIV virus.
- In April 2013, Paltrow was named Most Beautiful Woman’s ‘People’ magazine.’
Gwyneth Paltrow’s Age, Height, Weight
She is 48 Years old. Her height is 5 feet 9 inches and her weight is 60 Kgs. Gwyneth’s eye and hair colour are Blue and Dyed Blonde respectively. Her body measurements are 34-25-35.
|Height||In Centimeters:- 175 cm|
In Meters:- 1.75 m
In Feet Inches:- 5’9″
|Hair Colour||Dyed Blonde|
Gwyneth Paltrow Family
She was born on September 27, 1972 in the America. Her mother’s name is Blythe Danner. She has sibling brother named Jake Paltrow.
Married Life & Boyfriend
Gwyneth Kate Paltrow is married. There is not much information about Gwyneth Kate Paltrow relationship status but as per internet sources. Gwyneth Kate Paltrow previously dated Luke Wilson.
|Husband||Brad Falchuk (m. 2018)|
|Boyfriends/ Affairs||Brad Pitt (1996 – 1997) |
Luke Wilson (2001 – 2002)
Chris Heinz (2000 – 2001)
Ben Affleck (1997 – 2000)
Donovan Leitch Jr. (1993 – 1995)
Robert Sean Leonard (1991 – 1992)
King Felipe of Spain (2002)
James Purefoy (2002)
Bryan Adams (2002)
Scott Speedman (1998 – 1999)
Viggo Mortensen (1997)
Gwyneth Paltrow’s Net Worth
She has a net worth of around $140 million Approx and major source of her income is from TV shows, movies and Brand Endorsement.
|Net Worth||USD $140 million Approx|
|Earnings in 2020||Not Known|
|Income Source||TV shows, movies and Brand Endorsement|
She likes playing videos games. Gwyneth also likes football and watching movies in her free time.
|Hobbies||Playing videos games and football.|
|Favorite Actress||Joey King|
|Favorite Actor||Ryan Reynolds|
|Favorite Food||Spanish Food|
|Favorite Color||Pink, Red.|