Julia Roitfeld Wiki Biography: Julia Restoin Roitfeld commonly known as Julia Roitfeld is a French creative director and designer. She was born in France.
Julia did her BBA course in Design Management from Parsons School of Design and graduated in the year 2006. It was in her high school that she developed an interest in photography and art. She started her career interning with international’s creative agencies Baron and Baron and Laird and Partners. She has also worked with them.
After completing her internship, Julia has worked with reputed world’s most prestigious brands including Peter Som, Zac Posen, Jean-Paul Gaultier, and Miu Miu. She has even designed the packaging for Royal Fern Beauty.
Roitfeld is quite popular on social media. She has around 422K followers on Instagram. Besides Instagram Julia is also very popular on Twitter. She has around 28.3K followers on Twitter.
Also Read:- Amy Seimetz Wiki Biography
|Real Name||Julia Restoin Roitfeld|
|Nick Name||Julia Roitfeld|
|Date Of Birth||November 12, 1980|
|Profession||Creative Director and Designers|
Julia Roitfeld Age, Height, Weight
Julia’s age is 41 years. Julia’s height is 5 feet 6 inches and her weight is 55 kg. Her eyes and hair colors are Light and Dark Brown respectively. Her body measurements are 35-29-40.
|Height||In feet- 5 feet 6 inch|
In centimeter- 167
|Weight||In kilogram- 55 kg|
In Pound- 121.25 lbs
|Age in 2022||41 Years|
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
Julia Roitfeld Family
Julia was born in France on November 12, 1980. Her father’s name is Christian Restoin and her mother’s name is Carine Roitfeld. Julia’s mother is a fashion editor, former fashion model, and writer. Her mom was also the editor-in-chief of Vogue Paris from 2001 to 2011. She also has a younger brother named Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld and he is an Art Dealer.
|Brother||Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld|
Married Life & Boyfriend
Roitfeld is Unmarried. She was in a relationship with Swedish model Robert Konjic. The couple also has a daughter named Romy born in May 2012. She is currently dating Tim Wheeler since 2018 and the couple had a son named George born in February 2022.
Some Interesting Facts About Julia Roitfeld
- Julia is also known for being the daughter of Carine Roitfeld and Christian Restoin.
- She did her graduation from Parsons School of Design in 2006.
- She owns a BBA degree in Design Management.
- Julia has even interned with international’s creative agencies Baron and Baron and Laird and Partners.
- In the year 2011, Julia designed a lingerie collection for Kiki de Montparnasse.
- In the same year 2011, she designed a capsule collection for Chinese high street brand Me and City.
- She has even designed a travel set for the luxury travel accessory brand, Away in 2018.
- Julia has founded the lifestyle platforms: Romy and The Bunnies.
- Recently she designed a sustainable collection for the iconic Parisian fashion house Herve Leger which will be available in May 2021.
- Julia’s favorite actor is Robin Williams.
- Her favorite actress is Meryl Streep.
- Her favorite movie is Aladdin.
- Roitfeld’s favorite singer is Snoop Dogg.
|Julia Restoin Roitfeld|
Julia Roitfeld’s Salary and Net Worth
Roitfeld has a net worth of $1 Million USD. Her income comes mainly from her Modelling and Designing.
|Net Worth||Around $1 Million USD|
|Income Source||Modeling and Designing|
Julia Roitfeld is very fond of Modeling. She loves designing a lot.