Lily Aldridge Wiki Biography:- Lily Maud Aldridge Followill commonly known as Lily Aldridge is an American Model. She started her modelling career in her early teenager life, when she was just 16 years old for Abercrombie & Fitch.
She has also launched her own clothing line in 2013 in collaboration with Velvet Tees, with the name of Lily Aldridge for Velvet. Lily also appeared in television series titled 2 Broke Girls and Ocean’s 8 and represented herself nicely.
Lily is very famous amongst her huge social media fan following with 5.4 million followers on Instagram, Twitter got 826k followers and over 10 million followers on Facebook. Also, she has her YouTube channel where more than 61.6k subscribers follow her videos.
Also Read:- Bella Hadid Wiki Biography
|Full Name||Lily Maud Aldridge Followill|
|Known Name||Lily Aldridge|
|Date Of Birth||15th November 1985|
|Birth Place||Santa Monica, California, U.S.|
|Profession||Professional American Fashion Model|
- She is an American Model who is best known for being one of the Victoria’s Secret Angel from 2010 to 2018.
- In 2014 she made her debut for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, as their cover model along with Nina Agdal and Chrissy Teigen for their 50th Anniversary issue.
- Started modelling at the age of just 16 years with Abercrombie & Fitch.
- Her print advertising campaigns includes Arden B., Bobbi Brown, Rocawear, Shiatzy Chen, Rag & Bone, Smashbox Cosmetics, JCrew, Tommy Hilfiger, GAP, Charles David, J Brand, Levi’s and Accessorize.
- She also was featured in the spring 2011 print advertising campaign for a clothing company Rag & Bones, and also served the same campaign with her photography skills in the following season.
- The skincare company Proactiv and the clothing company XOXO signed her as the face of the same brands.
- Alongwith Chanel Iman, she appeared as the face of the Born Free Africa campaign for their online retailer Shopbop.
- She was the face of the magazine cover for the Spanish Vogue in August 2003.
- Since then, she was seen on the cover pages of Vogue Mexico, French Glamour, Elle Korea, Elle Vietnam, Elle Brazil, 10 Magazine, Tatler, S Moda, Allure Russia, Esquire Mexico, and The Edit (Net-A-Porter’s online magazine).
- She has also appeared in the editorial versions of French, Spanish, American, British, Mexican and German VOGUE, the Korean, Australian and American versions of Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, Love, Glamour, W, V, and Marie Claire.
- Since 2004, she has constantly been the face of the fashion label, Velvet Tees.
- In 2013, she launched her very own clothing line in collaboration with Velvet Tees, with the name of Lily Aldridge for Velvet.
- She made her Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show debut in the year 2009. She later became a Victoria’s Secret Angel in the year 2010 was given wings for the very first time during that year’s show. Since then, she continued appearing in every year’s annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show until she stepped back in 2018.
- Aldridge honored the Victoria’s Secret Fantasy Bra by wearing it in their Fashion Show on 02nd November 2015, where the ranks of models joined her such as Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima, Tyra Banks and Alessandra Ambrosio.
- That particular bra was created by jeweler Mouawad which was estimated to be worth $2 million USD and featured over 6,500 precious gems on it. She even unveiled the bra by wearing it in a video for Vogue.
- In her period of being an Angel of Victoria’s Secret, she appeared in multiple magazines.
- She even was on the February 2011 addition’s cover page of British GQ along with her fellow Angels, Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton and Lindsay Ellingson for their annual Victoria’s Secret Collection’s Issue.
- Appearing for an editorial version of V Magazine that same month was an achievement for Aldridge, Swanepoel and Heatherton.
- In October 2014, Aldridge made her appearance in British Vogue along with her fellow Victoria’s Secret Angels Candice Swanepoel, Elsa Hosk, Adriana Lima and Lais Ribeiro.
- She made her remarkable presence in the music video 2000 alongside Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Dr. Dre and others in Limp Bizkit’s for “Break Stuff”.
- She has appeared in the Taylor Swift’s video for “Bad Blood” in the year 2015, portraying an assassin named Frostbyte.
- She was also seen in two Kings of Leon videos, “Temple” and “Use Somebody”.
- On T.V., she was seen on TV series Ocean’s 8 and 2 Broke Girls alongside American Model Martha Hunt and made her presence felt in just short episodes titled ‘And the Model Apartment’ and “Love Advent”.
- In the fall of 2019, she came up with her eponymous fragrance line, Lily Aldridge Perfums. The line’s very first fragrance ‘Haven’ is very nicely described as a ‘ fresh peony, romantic floral scent with rich roses and a note of deep musk. The second fragrance is called ‘Summit’ which is described as a ‘warm, rich leather, sweet tobacco, aromatic scent, woods and spices’.
- According to her, the line of fragrances was developed keeping the sustainability in mind. The bottle features their amazingly crafted bottle caps that are made with responsibly harvested wood and recycled-paper boxes that doubles as shipping cartons.
- In August 2019, she launched her own YouTube channel as well.
Lily Aldridge’s Age, Height, Weight
She is 35 years old. Her height is 5 feet 9 inches and her weight is 54 kgs. Ponch eye and hair colour are Dark Brown only. Her body measures 33-23-33.
|Height||In Feet & Inches:- 5’9’’ |
In Centimeters:- 175 cm
In Meters:- 1.75 m
|Weight||In Kgs:- 54 Kgs |
In Pounds:- 123 lbs
|Shoe Size||8.5 US size|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
Lily Aldridge’s Family
Lily Aldridge was born in Saint John’s Hospital, Santa Monica, California, U.S. on 15th November 1985.
She is blessed with parents like Alan Aldridge (an English Artist, English Illustrator) as her father and Laura Lyons (American Model, Playboy playmate of the month) as her mother.
She has a half-sister, Saffron Aldridge, a multiyear face for the Ralph Lauren in 1990’s. She also has her half-brother, Miles Aldridge, a fashion photographer and her sister Ruby Aldridge (model), the face of Marc for Marc Jacobs.
|Father Name||Alan Aldridge|
|Mother Name||Laura Lyons|
|Sibling/s||Saffron Aldridge (older half-sister) |
Miles Aldridge (older half-brother)
Ruby Aldridge (youngest sister)
Life & Relationship
Lily Aldridge met Kings of Leon front man Caleb Followill in 2007 at Coachella. They got married to Caleb Followill on May 12, 2011 at San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California. Caleb is an American Singer.
The couple was blessed with a beautiful daughter on 21st June, 2012, named Dixie Pearl Followill. Then on 29th January, 2019, they were blessed with a baby boy, named Wimston Roy Followill.
|Married On||12th May 2011|
|Kids||Dixie Pearl Followill (elder daughter) |
Wimston Roy Followill (younger son)
Some Interesting Facts About Lily Aldridge
- She is American, English, Half Italian and 1/4 Irish.
- Her distinctive features are her smile, her olive skin, her high cheek bones and her brunette hair.
- She majorly prefers high protein rich food or home cooked food, her anytime favourite snack is Avacado.
- She went to London for her high school studies along with Notre Dame High School in Sherman Oaks, California.
- She is also known Internationally as a Model and also, she is known as a tireless chid advocate, for which she has also won 2016 Advocacy Award.
- She is dedicated to her modelling platform in order to help and act as an impact on other’s lives, especially vulnerable children.
- She is particularly close to the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, which has its headquarters associated in her current home state, Tennessee.
- Her brilliant advocacy is for GOOD+ Foundation (formerly Baby Buggy) that has helped in raising awareness for the work of the organization providing parents with low-income with basic necessities and essential tools like car seats, cribs, diapers, strollers – to maintain the safety and the health of their kids.
- She even partnered with Demarchelier and Vogue for the Born-Free Africa Campaign, that works to end mother-to-child HIV transmission to create the first AIDS-free generation.
- Lily also uses her heartfelt vocals in support of No kid Hungry and SOS Children’s Villages by providing a loving and safe home for every child.
- She is even known as the World of Children Ambassador.
- She owns couple of homes, but loves mostly her houses of Nashville and New York City. She keeps juggling her comfort between her cosiest house in Nashville and New York City. She loves spending her time partially in both of her houses.
Alridge has a net worth of around $10 Million USD and major source of her income is from Modelling, Endorsements, Collaborations and her own Perfume Range Business.
|Net Worth||$10 Million USD|
|Income Source||Modelling, Endorsements, Collaborations and her own Perfume Range Business|
|Cars||Mercedes Benza SUV|
|Houses||Owns couple of houses, a cozy home in Nashville and New York City|
Hobbies, Interests, Favourites
|Food||Seafood, Steak, and Stone Crab|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Stell McCartney|
|Favourite Place||Sydney, Australia|
|Brands||RMS Beauty, Tata Harper, Chanel, 111Skin, Diptyque, Ray-Ban, Zara, Windsor Edward, Doen, Visme, Oribe, Crystal, Charlotte Tilbury, Cocokind, La Mer, Tabitha and ‘Summit’ & ‘Heaven’ from her own perfume line|
|Favourite Actor||Not known|
|Favourite Actress||Not known|
|Favourite Films||Not known|
|Favourite Workout||Ballet Beautiful, Dance, Mix Cardio and Pilates|