PewDiePie Wiki Biography: Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg popularly known as PewDiePie is a Swedish YouTuber and Comedian. PewDiePie is popular for his Let’s Play videos and comedic formatted shows. He was born in Gothenburg, Sweden but currently lives in Brighton, England.
PewDiePie started his Youtube channel back in 2010 and started posting Let’s Play videos of horror and action video games. In just 2 years, he reached 1 million subscribers on his channel. His niche is diversified from vlogs, comedy shorts, formatted shows to music videos.
PewDiePie’s YouTube channel became the most-subscribed channel on YouTube on 15 August 2013, but after he publicly vied for the title with T-Series in 2019, his channel currently holds the title of the second-most subscribed channel. Although his channel is the most-subscribed channel operated by an individual.
Kjellberg’s channel became the most-viewed channel on YouTube on 29 December 2014 and remained the most viewed channel till 14 February 2017. At present his channel ranks as the 19th-most-viewed, and the sixth among those operated by an individual.
Currently, in January 2021, his channel has over 108 million subscribers and has received over 26 billion views. Also, he has around 21.6M followers on Instagram and over 8.3M followers on Facebook.
Also Read:- David Dobrik Wiki Biography
|Full Name||Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg|
|Date Of Birth||October 24, 1989|
|Birth Place||Gothenburg, Sweden|
Imane Anys(Pokimane) Wiki Biography
- Initially PewDiePie was wanted to do photo manipulation before he started his Youtube channel.
- Kjellberg once registered a YouTube account under the name “Pewdie” in December 2006 while still a teenager. But had to leave it as it is because he forgot the password to this account.
- After that, he then in 2010, created his Youtube channel with the name “PewDiePie”.
- He collected funds for his early videos by working as a harbor captain, selling prints of his Photoshop art and working at a hot dog stand.
- Then on 2 September 2011, he starting posting weekly vlogs on his PewDiePie named channel.
- By December 2011, PewDiePie’s channel gathered around 60,000 subscribers, and this number started constantly increasing as on 9 May 2012, it reached 500,000 subscribers.
- Kjellberg’s channel reached 5 million subscribers On 18 February 2013.
- In April, he was also covered in The New York Times when he surpassed 6 million subscribers.
- Then in April 2017, Kjellberg created Netglow, a crowdsourced channel on the livestreaming service Twitch while still working on his YouTube Channel.
- On 5 October 2018, Kjellberg uploaded a video for trolling Indian record label T-Series. Title of the video was “TSERIES DISS TRACK” (later renamed “Bitch Lasagna”). This video was in response to their YouTube channel being projected to surpass his in subscribers.
- On 25 August 2019, Kjellberg became the first individual YouTuber to cross 100 million subscribers; his channel was the second overall to reach the milestone after T-Series, who passed the mark earlier in the year.
PewDiePie Age, Height, Weight
PewDiePie’s age is 32 years. He is 5 feet 9 inches tall and his weight is 75 kg. His eye and hair color are Blue and Blonde respectively.
PewDiePie was born on October 24, 1989, in Gothenburg City in Sweden. His father’s name is Ulf Christian Kjellberg is was a corporate executive. His mother’s name is Lotta Kristine Johanna who was a former chief information officer (CIO). She was also named the 2010 CIO of the Year in Sweden.
|Father||Ulf Christian Kjellberg|
|Mother||Lotta Kristine Johanna|
Married Life & Girlfriend
PewDiePie is Married. He is married to Marzia Bisognin. The couple married on19 August 2019. Marzia was his long-time girlfriend. Together they also have a house in Japan.
Some Interesting Facts About PewDiePie
- Since his childhood Kjellberg was interested in art and has said that he would draw popular video game characters such as Mario and Sonic the Hedgehog.
- He also used to play video games on his Super Nintendo Entertainment System.
- Kjellberg once registered a YouTube account under the name “Pewdie” in December 2006. But unfortunately he forgot the password to that account.
- Then in 2010, he created his current Youtube channel with the name “PewDiePie”.
- Kjellberg took admission in Chalmers University of Technology to pursue his degree in industrial economics and technology management but dropped out in 2011.
- He really enjoys working on Adobe Photoshop and even wanted to work on photo manipulation art using the program.
- In November 2016, Kjellberg once threatened to delete his channel once it reached 50 million subscribers, showing his frustration at YouTube over an allegedly unexplained loss of subscribers.
- Kjellberg’s favourite movies are A Clockwork Orange and Donnie Darko.
- His love playing game Dark Souls 1.
- He loves eating Pizza and Chocolate.
- His favourite Band is Radiohead.
Joel Berghult(Roomie) Wiki Biography, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Net Worth & Career
PewDiePie’s Net Worth
The Net Worth of PewDiePie is around $30 Million and his major income comes from his YouTube Channel.
PewDiePie is very fond of making YouTube Videos. His favorite foods are Pizza and Chocolate. He also likes doing commentary.