Runway 34 Movie Review:
Runway 34 is an upcoming Indian Thriller Movie that will be released this year on 29 April 2022.
The movie features Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgn, Rakul Preet Singh, Angira Dhar, and Aakanksha Singh in prominent roles. Runway34 will not skip theatrical release and is hitting the theatre screens near you.
This movie is produced & directed by Ajay Devgn and written by the duo of Sandeep Kewlani and Aamil Keeyan Khan.
This movie will also be released on the OTT platform after-theatre release and can be streamed on the Amazon Prime streaming platform if you own their subscription.
Runway34’s TV and satellite broadcasting rights have been bought by Zee Entertainment Company.
Runway34 Age Rating: U/A 13+ (Anyone above the age of 13 can watch this movie).
Also Read:- Bhuj Movie Review
|Ajay Devgn||Captain Vikrant Khanna|
Runway34 Trailer was released on 21 February.
Best things from the Trailer:
- The visual effects and tone of the movie are quite appealing and additionally, the use of aerial shots looks quite good.
- A smart and engaging thriller is on the cards with strong acting performances.
- Amitabh Bachchan takes away all the limelight of the trailer.
- The movie is going to be released on 29th April so the release date is quite near and there is not much wait.
- Runway34 trailer doesn’t show the cameo of Carryminati. So, it may be considered that his cameo will be a surprise for the audience.
- The trailer does show lots of points of the story but still confuses us in concluding things.
Worst things about the Trailer:
- Movie hype is very less and it will bring moolah only based on positive word of mouth and its content is far more suited for Ott’s audience.
- Another drawback of the Trailer is that it reveals a reasonable amount of story.
- Runway34 doesn’t look like a movie that could become a crowd puller. So it is only going to find its target audience on OTT platforms, TV, or satellite space only.
Runway 34 movie is a real-life example that is based on the Jet Airways Doha-Kochi flight in 2015. Ajay Devgn portrays the role of an arrogant but highly skilled commercial plane pilot. As his flight endures a curious accident, he is questioned by greater authorities and also puts his co-pilot Rakul Preet Singh in danger as well.
The exact Plotline of the Runway34 movie will be updated after it gets released.
Look at the Various Actors in the movie:
Release Date & Where to Watch
You can watch the Runway34 in your nearby theatres from 29 April onwards.
You can stream the movie on Amazon prime video from June onwards.
As far as OTT platform Amazon prime subscription charges are concerned you will only have to pay ₹999 for one year and it also includes other Amazon services like Amazon Music, Amazon prime shopping complementary along with video streaming service.
Runway 34 will be telecasted on Television via the Zee cinema network in July 2022.
Review:(will be updated on 29 April)
Reasons to watch this Movie:
- Some very good flight sequences.
- Exciting courtroom revelation sequences include Amitabh and Ajay’s characters.
- Ajay Devgn is a damn good action sequence director and VFX sequences just like his last directorial “Shivaay” are quite good.
- It is a good one-time OTT watch, nothing made for a theatre experience.
Reasons to avoid this Movie:
- Carryminati’s role is just for the sake of it( if anyone was expecting something out of him). Aakanksha Singha and Angira Dhar don’t add much quality to the screen.
- If the movie had been more slick and tight in its editing work, it could have worked wonders.
Whether to watch it or not:
Highly recommended for Ott viewing and an average cinema experience for theatres.
Rating: 7/10 ( Above Average)