Sam Claflin Wiki Biography: Samuel George Claflin particularly known by the name Sam Claflin is an English actor who was born in Ipswich, Suffolk, England.
Sam made his acting debut in 2010 in the TV Series “The Pillars Of The Earth”. After a year, Sam made his movie debut with the film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides in the year 2011 and played the role of Philip Swift. He has also got nominated for “Best Male Newcomer” in the 17th Empire Awards for his role as Philip Swift in the Pirates of the Caribbean movie.
Sam completed his schooling at Costessey High School and Norwich City School and used to participate in various school plays which made a good impression on his teachers and they advised him to pursue acting. Later he took performing Arts at Norwich City College and subsequently graduated in 2009 from the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.
Sam Claflin is very popular on social media platforms. He has a huge fan following on Instagram with around 3.6 Million followers. Besides Instagram Sam is also very popular on Twitter and has over 909K followers on Twitter.
Also Read:- Max Irons Wiki Biography
|Full Name||Samuel George Claflin|
|Nick Name||Sam Claflin|
|Date Of Birth||June 27, 1986|
|Birth Place||Ipswich, Suffolk, England|
Sam Claflin Age, Height, Weight
Sam Claflin’s age is 35 years. He is 5 feet 10 inches tall and his weight is 83 kgs. His eye and hair colors are Green and Light Brown respectively.
|Height||In feet- 5 feet 10 inch|
In centimeter- 177.8
|Weight||In kilogram- 83 kg|
In Pound- 182.9 lbs
|Age in 2020||35 Years|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Shoe Size||8 UK|
Sam Claflin Family
He was born on June 27, 1986, in Ipswich Town in Suffolk, England. Sam’s father Mark Claflin is a Finance Officer. His mother’s name is Suen Claflin and she is a Classroom Assistant. Sam also has 3 siblings, two older brothers named Benjamin Claflin, and Daniel Claflin, and a younger brother named Joseph Claflin who is also an Actor.
Married Life & Girlfriend
Sam Claflin is Married. He is married to Actress Laura Haddock. They started dating Laura in 2011 and got married in 2013. They have 2 children, a son born in December 2015 and a daughter born in February 2018. The couple got divorced in 2019 and Sam announced his legal separation from his wife on 20th August 2019.
Some Interesting Facts About Sam Claflin
- Sam Claflin was initially interested in Football during his school days but due to his ankle injury, he was not able to play professional football.
- He once participated in a school play at his Costessey High School and impressed everyone with his acting skills. After that, he pursued acting on advice from his teachers.
- Sam then took admitted to Norwich School of Excellence and took Performing Arts at Norwich City College.
- He also did his graduation in 2009 from the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.
- Then after a year in 2010, Sam made his acting debut in the TV series “The Pillars Of The Earth” and he did three TV series in 2010 before making his film debut.
- Sam then made his film debut in 2011 with the movie “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides” and played the role of Philip Swift. For this movie, he was also nominated for the “Best Male Newcomer” Award at the 17th Empire Awards.
- He then played a supporting role in the year 2012 in the film “Snow White and the Huntsman”.
- Sam also received a nomination for the category “Best Movie Breakout” in the 2012 Teen Choice Awards.
- Sam has also appeared in the sequel of The Huntsman: Winter’s War in the year 2016.
- Sam’s favorite actor is Johnny Depp.
- His favorite actress is Helen Mirren.
- One of his favorite horror movies is The Blair Witch Project”
- Sam likes to travel and his favorite destination is London.
- He likes to eat Battered Sausage and Chips, drowning in salt and vinegar.
Sam Claflin’s Salary and Net Worth
He has a net worth of over $6 Million USD and the major source of his income is his Acting. Sam currently lives in Chiswick, London, England.
Sam is very fond of watching football and also used to play football in his school days. He likes to eat Battered Sausage and Chips, drowning in salt and vinegar.