Shershaah Movie Review:
Shershaah is a highly awaited 2021 Indian War Biopic Hindi movie. It will be released on 12 August. The Shershaah star cast consists of stars like Sidharth Malhotra and Kiara Advani in important roles. This movie will skip theatrical release and is directly premiering through Amazon Prime Video. Sidharth Malhotra will be seen in the double role of Param Vir Chakra awardee Vikram Batra and his identical twin brother Vishal. Shershaah will be directed by Vishnuvardhan and produced by Dharma Productions.
Shershaah has finally got an OTT release on 12 August 2021. It can be watched on the Amazon video streaming platform if you own its subscription.
Shershaah Age Rating: (U/A) 13+ (For ages 13 and above). Contains few abusive words.
Also Read:- Bhuj Movie Review
Check out all things about Shershaah below
|Sidharth Malhotra||Vikram Batra and Vishal Batra|
|Kiara Advani||Dimple Cheema|
|Himmanshoo A. Malhotra||Rajeev|
Shershaah Trailer was released on 26th July 2021.
Best things from the Trailer:
- Some dialogues are bone-chilling and bring out the patriotism feeling.
- The movie consists of some cool locations and has some brilliantly performed war sequences.
- The trailer looks quite brilliant and has been edited beautifully.
- The good news is that movie is releasing on 12 August and there is not much of a wait.
- Good comeback for Sidhartha Malhotra after nonsense like “Marjaavaan”.
Worst thing(s) about the trailer:
- BGM doesn’t click well with the tone of the movie.
- Looks like a theatre experience but unfortunately, we will be witnessing it on a small screen.
Shershaah is Captain Vikram Batra Biopic, awarded the Param Vir Chakra by the Government of India for his invincible bravery in the Kargil War. It is explained that during the war his code name was ‘Sher Shah’.
Sidhartha Malhotra will be playing the character of “Shershaah” and the movie will be showing his personal and professional life and her love interest is being played by Kiara Advani.
Looks of various actors cast in the movie:
We will update the correct plotline on 12th August along with the review.
Release Date & Where to Watch
You can stream the movie on Amazon prime video from 12 August onwards.
Amazon prime subscription charges are ₹999 for one year and it also includes other Amazon services like Amazon Music, Amazon prime shopping complementary with video streaming service.
Reasons to watch this movie:
- Very well made and directed.
- War scenes and hand-to-hand combat are shown perfectly.
- Beautiful locations of Kashmir are being shown in the movie.
- All the actor have played their part beautifully and the war cry of the army battalion can make you jump while watching.
Reasons to avoid this movie
- No Reasons to avoid this movie but if this was not an OTT stuff, it was made for cinema experience.
Whether to watch it or not: Just go for it.
Rating: 9/10 (Outstanding)