Tom Curran Wiki Biography: Thomas Kevin Curran better known as Tom Curran is a British Cricketer who was born in Cape Town, South Africa.
Tom started playing cricket during his college days and his talent in Cricket helped him to get a formal call from Wellington College in England. He used to play for Kwazulu Natal Inland and represented Kwzulu team at Under-15s, Under-17s and Under-19s.
Tom Curran was initially selected as the replacement of Mitchell Starc in IPL 2018 by Kolkata Knight Riders Team. Then in 2020 IPL season Tom Curran was bought by Rajasthan Royals for 1 Crores Rupees. Then in February 2021 IPL Auction he was bought by Delhi Capitals for the Sum INR 5.25 crore
Also Read:- Nitish Rana Wiki Biography
|Full Name||Thomas Kevin Curran|
|Nick Name||Tom Curran|
|Date Of Birth||March 12, 1995|
|Birth Place||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Batting||Right Hand Batsman|
|Bowling||Right Hand Bowler|
- Tom has played cricket for Kwazulu Natal Inland team. He played Under-15s, Under-17s, Under-19s for his team.
- Upon seeing his performances, England’s cricketer and Surrey’s Ex-Captain Ian Greig called Tom to England to play for Surrey’s team in 2012.
- Then Curran was transferred to Wellington College.
- In 2013, Tom’s List A debut debut for Surrey came in 2013 against Essex and then made his first-class debut in April 2014 against Cambridge University.
- Then 3 years later, Tom made his international debut for England in 2017. He played his first international T20 match against South Africa on 23rd June 2017.
- Later that year in September, Tom made his ODI debut against West Indies. He played his first ODI match on 29th September 2017 against West Indies.
- Tom was also named in England’s Test Squad in November 2017 for Ashes as a replacement of Steven Finn.
- His Test debut came on 26th December 2017 against Australia.
- Tom was even the part of England’s Squad that won the ICC World Cup 2019 but he didn’t play in any match for England in that tournament.
- Tom Curran’s IPL debut came in 2018 for Kolkata Knight Riders Team. At first Tom was not the part of Squad but later he was called as the replacement of Mitchell Starc in 2018 IPL Season.
- Tom played 5 Matches in IPL 2018 season and took 6 wickets.
- In IPL 2019, Tom was not the part of any team.
- Then for IPL 2020 season, Tom Curran was signed by Rajasthan Royals for 1 Crores Rupees.
- In IPL 2021 Auction Tom was bought By Delhi Capitals for 5.25 crore.
Tom Curran Age, Height, Weight
Tom Curran’s age is 25 years. He is 6 feet tall and his weight is 78 kgs. His eyes and hairs colour are Black and Brown respectively.
|Height||In feet- 6 feet|
In centimetre- 182.88
|Weight||In kilogram- 72 kg|
In Pound- 171.96 lbs
|Age in 2020||25 Years|
|Shoe Size||9 UK|
Tom Curran’s Family
Tom Curran was born on March 12, 1995 in Cape Town, South Africa. His father’s name is Kevin Curran and he used to play cricket for Zimbabwe. His mother’s name is Sarah Curran. Tom also has two younger brothers named Ben and Sam Curran. Ben plays for Northamptonshire team and Sam plays for England’s National Team.
|Siblings||Ben Curran |
Tom Curran Married Life and Girlfriend
Tom Curran is Unmarried. He is in relationship with Tatiana Sharpe who works for an organisation which supports quality education.
- Tom’s favourite Batsman is Brendon Mccullum.
- His favourite bowler is Brett Lee.
- He likes playing Golf.
- His favourite shot is Straight Drive.
Ben Stokes Wiki Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Family, Career, Net Worth & more/
Tom Curran’s Net Worth
|Net Worth||Approx $2 Million|
|Earnings in 2020||Not Known|
|Annual Salary||Not Known|
|Does Tom Curran, Consume Alcohol?||No|
|Does Curran smokes Cigarettes?||No|
|Can Tom Swims?||Yes|
|Is Tom a Yoga Practitioner?||No|
|Is Tom a Jogger?||Yes|
|Tom Curran’s Hobbies||Travelling and Listening Music|
|Sports||Cricket and Golf|